Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Am Bored for No Apparent Reason and I Don't Want to Practice Piano,


Or clean up,

Or pack for Girl's Camp- which is Wednesday,
Or work on Personal Progress,

Or read the other half of Uglies for Tuesday,

Or help with dinner,

Or play with my siblings,

Or read my scriptures,

Or do my dinner chore,

Or vacuum,

Or work on my math,

Or...um... whatever you're thinking of telling me to do.





I'll tell you some awesome quotes? Thank you for obliging me.


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."



"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."


"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."


Oscar Wilde (I always knew we were supposed to forgive our enemies, but this is a really good reason.)



"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."




"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."



"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. (as said by Miss Piggy)"
Jim Henson

And my favorite-

"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."

No comments: